Day One – Thurs 15th
Captains and Owners Great Barrier Reef Forum
- Superyacht captains, owners and industry players will participate in an engaging session learning about the Great Barrier Reef – the new home of Australian Superyacht Rendezvous and the largest reef system in the world. Over passionate and informative discussion from a panel of experts, this forum will table the best kept charter secrets including how to traverse the reef, environmental policies and popular tourism routes and attractions.
Coral Sea Marina Resort Tour
- An exclusive tour of this iconic Whitsundays resort and host venue for captains, owners and invited guests to learn how best to make the most of any stay, play and explore time at Coral Sea Marina Resort – a venue that specially caters to marine industry guests.
Sunset Welcome Party
- With a backdrop of the Coral Sea, our sunset Welcome Party on the Coral Sea Marina Resort will be a spectacular evening for all members of the Superyacht industry to kick off the fourth annual Australian Superyacht Rendezvous, network, strengthen bonds and party the evening away.
Day Two – Fri 16th
- Yacht hop aboard the dazzling line-up of many of Australia’s best superyachts for charter or sale. Crews and captains will be on hand to show off their vessels in all their glory.
Master chefs of the Sea competiton
- Superyacht chefs are well known as the true culinary masters of the sea. Their abilities to serve up top class cuisine to elite on-board clientele and hungry crews in confined space of a floating galley with no supermarket in sight is forever challenging and gruelling but dream vocation that requires immense skill. They are also masterful in catering to even the most bizarre requests. Our master chefs of the sea competition will be a rare look at these talents going ‘head to head’ to deliver sumptuous luxury dishes before our eyes.
White on White Lunch
- Set on the white crystal sands of Coral Sea Marina Resort and a backdrop of the stunning turquoise Coral Sea, don your whites to enjoy this long lunch midday soiree complete with gourmet cuisine and the finest beverages.
Bespoke Vessel Hosting
- An opportunity for Superyacht owners to host private events aboard their vessels and private groups organised by brokers in an exclusive hosting environment.
Captains BBQ Dinner
- Captains are well known to be the backbone of the superyacht industry. Their duties cruising the world’s oceans and superyacht hotspots requires incredible skill, knowledge and experience. The Captains BBQ dinner is an opportunity for these coveted talents to take leave of their nautical duties and enjoy a night specially dedicated to celebrating their roles and abilities.
Australian Activity Tour & Dinner
- Tourism and events industry professionals will be able to experience a guided tour consisting of a multitude of activities around Airlie Beach before enjoying a relaxing dinner at one of the regions iconic restaurants.
Day Three – Sat 17th
Onboard Cruising Day – Experience the Whitsundays
A day at sea for our guests – the only way to truly experience our Great Barrier Reef! Jump aboard one the incredible Australian Superyacht Rendezvous superyachts for a day cruising the Whitsundays to experience the true magnificence of the largest reef system in the world, its charter potential.
Visit one of the world’s most unspoiled and beautiful beaches with its warm turquoise water and infamous white sand made of 98% pure white silica.
Sip on bubbles or any drink of your choice and enjoy onboard cuisine while taking in the Whitsundays and its sparkling turquoise waters or white sands.
Superyacht Owners & VIP Gala
- The ‘jewel in the crown’ of the 4th annual Australian Superyacht Rendezvous when the “who’s who” of the Australian and international superyacht world turn out for a spectacular high glamour celebration of yachting and Australia and the broader region’s superyacht capabilities. Guests will yacht hop aboard the dazzling line-up of superyachts and enjoy an evening of flowing champagne, whiskey and oyster tasting bars, live entertainment and dance, cocktails and more.
Day Four – Sun 18th
Water Sunday Fun Day
- Get out on the coral sea’s turquoise waters in an action packed day of water rafting or jetskiing Whitsunday’s adventure style.
- Recover from the previous night’s festivities and re-energise for the final day of the Australian Superyacht Rendezvous with yoga, breakfast and juices along the Coral Sea Marina Resort jetty.